Turn your Android smartphone into a 360° camera with the Insta360 Air. This lightweight and compact spherical camera connects to your device via micro-USB. Once attached, it can capture 360° images and video. You can stream these images instantly or save them for later using the free Insta360 Air app and Insta360 Player. You can even switch to VR mode and use a VR headset (sold separately) to create a truly immersive experience. Beyond sharing experiences, the Insta360 can function as webcam for video conferencing using services like Skype or other meeting software.
The Insta360 Air features dual 210° fish-eye lenses and is capable of capturing 3K images and 2K video (3K video capture is available with certain Android devices). The Air utilizes real-time stitching, allowing you to stream your content instantly. It supports most live-streaming and sharing platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, WhatsApp, WeChat, Skype, and more.
HD Images and Video
- Featuring dual 210° fish-eye lenses and real-time image stitching, the Insta360 Air capture spherical images, so nothing and no one is out of shot. The camera outputs 3K stills and 2K videos (3K-ready with select Android smartphones).
- Live Stream
- Live stream all your 360-degree content to compatible platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, WhatsApp, and more.
- Advanced Stabilization Technology
- The Insta360 Air’s built-in advanced stabilization algorithm increases precision and makes it easy for everyone to capture smooth panoramic shots.
- Webcam Ready
- The Insta360 Air can also be used as a 360° webcam when connected to laptops.
- Intuitive App
- The Insta360 Air is simple to use. Once connected to an Android device, the app automatically activates. The app also features image- and video-editing tools so that users can create content specific to their tastes.
- Sleek Design
- The compact Air camera is lightweight and ultra-portable.